Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cool










Yesterday afternoon I had a car accident near my place!! I wanted to wash my car at my friend shop!! But in the end it ended in the workshop!! haiz damn sienz!! No car for me until the car is fully done !! I really lazy to tell u the whole story because I am just tired to explain again and again !! My car body is still nice but under my car was totally broken!! My car can't even move a bit!! So what I can do now is wait for my car to get repair!! That's all for today !!

4 comments:

Felix Chai said...

Sorry to hear that man......must be heart ache to see your darling go to "hospital"...... hope she get well soon!!
So how you get around these days???
Walking ah??

Ivan said...

ok lo!! 3 weeks no car for me !! damn sienz !! u buy 1 for me la!!

Felix Chai said...

manlI only can afford small car toy, everyday i take bas to work!! Sienz also!!

Ivan said...

haha too bad lo!!