Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Singapore Sentosa

Drinking don't know what water !! hahaha !!!
Using one hand to pull the thing's up !!
Stupid DRAGON !! Scared of me !! hahaha !!
HAHA !!! Fake SHARK !!
Wow can't believe that I am holding a SNAKE !!!
He rocks man !!!
Welcome to my HOUSE !!!
Damn the monkey just stole my wallet !!!
I am giving Red Packet to my FAKE grandpa !!!
Damn it's so hot !! How to cross over man !!
I am asking for FOOD !!!



Singapore Sentosa sucks man!! opps I mean Rocks!! haha!! Go there for holiday with my sister Fiona!! hahah!! So I just took a few picture, because I don't want to waste time taking picture!! Most of the time I was playing and enjoying myself!!haha!! Had a lot of fun man!! Wish to go back again!!

1 comment:

Felix Chai said...

cool trip!! Should call me lah.....