Monday, May 18, 2009

Work!! Work!! Work!!

Going to start work soon !! I am going to work at Clark Hatch as a GYM Personal Trainer !! haha... I wanted to work in a gym long time ago, but I was just too young to join !! But now I finally get to join Clark Hatch !! I am so happy that I get to work at Clark Hatch !! Do u know why ?? haha... Because I can also train my muscle up and it will make me feel stronger !! Actually working in a GYM is not a bad thing , because going to gym can help us to build up our stamina and make us more healthy !! I won't be able to write a new post until I have offday or I am free !! Will be very busy starting from this friday !! Haiz...

"All we like sheep have gone astray , we have turned to our own way , and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all "
Isaiah 53:6

No matter how far you have run away from GOD, remember He's only a prayer away !!!

1 comment:

Felix Chai said...

Busy o.....no wonder you no news one lah! I thought you dead liao man!
Yeah....He is just a prayer away.