Sunday, May 10, 2009

Club The Whole Night



















































































































After my grandpa birthday dinner, we went for clubbing at Walker's !! haha it was fun and we drink a lot!! not really a lot la!! we went there is about 11.30pm!! and we started playing and dancing like nobody buisness!! haha!! so damn stupid!! after all the fun we went to eat our supper !! eat again? haha!! after all the fun sure will get hungry 1 ma!! after eating our supper we went back home, at that time is like already 2.30pm, when we reach home is already 3pm!! haiz so late only reach home and I have to go to church 2moro!! wtf !!! i wake up at 8am and my dad fetch me to my church member house!! because my sister are not going to church!! lazy ppl!! that's all for now!

2 comments:

Felix Chai said...

hey dude...all nite clubbing! Oh man! I haven't done that in ages.
When you smile ah, cannot see your eyes 1, only one line!! ha ha....you got panda eyes the next day leh!
You didn;t get drunk meh/?
If I drink little bit, my face looks like cooked robster!!^@^

Ivan said...

of course i din get drunk la!!
i am a good drinker ok!!
haha!!
not like u la!!
haha!!