Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Train myself to be more FIT





This is some of the picture that how I keep my body FIT !! I like being big size, but not fat, just FIT.. I use to go GYM to build up my body and muscle.. Because I just love the training so much !! I use to be very FAT, but after I went to NS, I told myself that I will continue with the training I learn there !! So after a few months of home training and this is the body I get !! Happy to see that I really slim down abit!! hahahah lol !!! But anyway if u guys want to keep FIT, all you need to do is dont eat too much and do more exercise !! Push up can help a lot !! you do Push up for 20 times for 2 sets a day !! Do it in the morning or before you sleep !! After a few months you will see the results !! That's all for today !! really tired, need to get some sleep !!

1 comment:

Felix Chai said...

Ha ha.....pretty ego there man~~~
What with the gas lifting, fire extinguisher.....ha ha....so creative lah you1!