Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Cute Little Dog










This is my cute little dog !! We name him RUSTY !! Last time my dad don't agree to have a dog at home, but when he saw the dog is so so cute, he also accept my cute Rusty !! I am so happy to have a dog at home !! You know why? When you feel lonely he is always there to keep you company, play with you and stuff !! He is a great dog and I really love him !! If you are planning to have a dog, do it quick !! If not maybe the cute little dog will be taken away by someone else !! So this is where I end my blog for today !! Damn tired, gonna sleep soon !! bye!!

3 comments:

Felix Chai said...

Blue eyes eh.... what do you name him/her?

Felix Chai said...

After posting baru saw the name, RUSTY!! ha ha never mind!

MetaL HeAd said...

haha u are so funny!!